Monday, July 25, 2011

All Packed and Ready to Go

This weekend my wife and I packed up our bags for our Europe trip in two weeks. What can I say, I like to be proactive. I figure why worry about packing when I can do it now and get it out of the way. To complicate things we will be making a three-night pit stop in Central New York to visit our family, which means we need some more clothing and swim suits. Luckily for us, our daughter will be staying in NY until we come back from our trip overseas. Which means we will be piggy backing some of NY only items in her larger bag. This helps us out by keeping our Europe specific items seperate from the stuff we will need in NY, with the exception of toiletries and electronics. Now to figure out how best to pass the time until our departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment